Tyrese’s New album OPEN INVITATION 11-1-11
Before you get into the goods, Tyrese wrote a personal message:
“Ladies and gents, I am now 9 days away from the most important album of my career. I’ve read the tweets, Facebook posts, Myspace, emails, letters and, more importantly, I’ve ran into the fans and supporters in person all wanting me to do it again. I’m here!! This album was done from the heart. I will go on record and tell you that this is the BEST R&B album by far. I took my time and left it all on the mic.
Just wanted to send a sincere thank you for all the love and energy you are helping to create around this album.
PS…I just heard a major record label executive said, “Tyrese will NOT sell records as an independent artist and at best only “Black People” will buy Open Invitation.” His name is M. Sutton…Of course, this started some sh*t…
The iTunes link works internationally; the PRE-Orders are beyond important!! The physical album will be sold at all Best Buy, Wal-Mart and Target stores nationally as well as Momma and pop stores…
God bless you…Embrace and Enjoy!”
Here are the goods!!
· EXCLUSIVE “Too Easy” video featuring Ludacris which contains new, never seen before edits! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0bs_0FEWrs&ob=av2n
· Pre-order “Open Invitation” internationally on iTunes here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/open-invitation/id472049287
· You can also pre-order “Open Invitation” on Amazon.com: http://t.co/4DVxWDbG
· Here are the links to order the hit singles “Stay” and “Too Easy” on iTunes.
· Here are the 2 links to the official Tyrese “Stay” video featuring Taraji P. Henson.
YouTube link – US: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51mR-z80X_o
International Link: http://hotfile.com/dl/130252000/a813e55/tyrese-stay.mov.html
· This link is for The Making of “Stay”: http://vimeo.com/29746621